CUBenchmarker is a new approach to performance benchmarking. Unlike traditional benchmarking that analyzes just one variable at a time, CUBenchmarker lets you use multiple variables simultaneously to justify, direct, and identify performance goals for your credit union. CUBenchmarker can measure both resources committed to a product and the services resulting from these resources.
Check out CUBenchmarker
watch a webcast
What makes CUBenchmarker unique?
- Online access anywhere 24/7 with real time report generation.
- Uses multivariable analysis allowing you to analyze your entire business plan, plus take in account your credit union’s business environment and mission.
- Quantifies the performance of your credit union in terms of the multiple resources needed to produce multiple products and services.
- Results in data analysis that clearly presents those credit unions achieving greater performance and tells the extent to which those credit unions are under and outperforming you.
- Identifies your credit union’s High Performing Peers; these are credit unions that produce more services/products with the same or fewer resources.
- Helps your credit union investigate issues and strategies for membership growth, employee compensation, branch effectiveness, traditional or simple efficiency, capital use, and more!
How does the credit union benefit?
- Obtain meaningful peer comparisons based on your credit union’s unique operating environment and business plan.
- Saves valuable staff resource time by compiling the data and generating clear and concise reports for the credit union.
- Improves operational efficiency by helping them identify performance weaknesses, strengths, and goals AND offering flexible capabilities for testing growth strategies and operational improvement plans.
- Provides the ability to compare alternative strategic business plans.
- Generates reports immediately when you need the data fast.